Tuesday 13 May 2014

Pink Wedding

Hi!

What a day! We've had just about everything weather-wise today! Sunshine, heat, rain, hail and torrential rain. I was having a nap on the couch this afternoon, after school and the rain was so loud it woke me up! 

So I thought it was about time that I shared the wedding card and tag I made for Tim & Sarah's wedding last month. 



Stamp Set: Label Love, Sweet Essentials
Ink:Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Vellum
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits
Punch: Small Heart, Owl Builder, Artisan Label, Itty Bitty
Embellishments: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pink Two Tone Ribbon

If you remember the baby card I made for Seabrook last month then you'll probably remember the twist on the scattered frosted embossing technique. If you don't remember it, check it out here. I decided to also add some little punched hearts, some I added in the rose red under the vellum for a paler frosted look! Looks great, dontcha think?!


The vellum is attached with piecces of glue dots under the frosted hearts and also a strip along the top which is cleverly hidden with the baker's twine. I was having a little trouble getting my bow just right and hang nicely, in the end I very carefully added tiny pieces of glue dots to the tails and stuck them in place. 


A simple little label and some banners is all the sentiment this needed. 


I made a nice little label that matched the card. I used some leftover Pink Pirouette/Rose Red two tone ribbon to tie around the gift - worked perfectly with the tag and card! 



It was such a lovely day and they both looked so so happy! 

I'll be sure to share what I made them for their special gift later this week. 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment