Monday 12 May 2014

My Digital Monday - Hush-A-Bye Baby

Hello! 

Afraid I wasn't feeling too great yesterday and blogging took a back seat. But I'm back today and have a nice digital scrapbook page for you today. I took this photo of Arthur last time Kat and the boys were over here. He was just looking so adorable asleep in his car seat I just couldn't resist taking a quick snap. 


Digital Files
Stamp Set: Banner Blast
Cardstock/Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Concord Crush, Cherry Cobbler
Punch: Scallop Border

I just loved the colours in the photo and I often like to try and incorporate some of the colours into the decoration and background of the page. The real stand out colours in the photo were are the rainbow hedgehog. I thoght it'd be nice to do a band of the scallops in colours similar to the hedgehog and keep the rest of the page quite plain and muted. 

I finally got a chance to play with the Sale-A-Bration brush stamp set Banner Blast for a few banners and hearts to finish off the page along with a simple title. 

I'll be back tomorrow with something new to share! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment