Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dot, Dot, Dot

 Hello! 

I hope you had a good beginning to the week! Yesterday was not exactly as planned. Stuart managed to scrape off the surface of his nice new smart shoes on Sunday evening playing football (men never learn!!) anyway so we spent the day visiting shop after shop trying to get another pair! It was a stressful ordeal and I'm glad its in the past now. 

The wedding rehearsal was last night and he's been given all his orders now. Big day is today! So I have a very speedy post as we need to be heading out and there's lots to do.


Stamp Set: Geometrical, Happy Day
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

This is a card we made back in February at card club, I just haven't got around to sharing it with you until now! I love the pattern we created by just stamping the dot stamp over and over - all the shades were created by restamping without reinking! 


Its a very simple card really, I like the small scallops which mimic the dots in the background and on the colourful strip. I also like the chevron which has a stronger geometric line to it which breaks up all the dots! 

Sorry for being so quick today, 

Hope you enjoyed the quick share! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment