Wednesday 26 March 2014

Spring Get Well

Hello! 

Its a long and busy week this week, not much time for crafting and blogging I'm afraid. I'm super busy at school each day, plus helping Aunty Lil and my parents' church has a Bible exhibition on this week with live actors of which I happen to be one. I'm not much of an actor but anything to help them out and the local school kids attending seem to be really enjoying it too which is nice to see! 

Oh and to just add a little more interest to my week, I've got a bit of an eye infection. I went to see my friend Emma at the pharmacy and she was able to give me some eye drops so I'm hoping this will work. 

I have another get well card I made a little while ago for a friend having an op.

Stamp Set: Petite Petals, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron
Cardstock: Crisp Cantalouope, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pistachio Pudding
Embellishments: Pearls
Punch: Bird Builder, Itty Bitty, Petite Petals

This is pretty similar to previous cards I've shown you. I used the scoring stylus and the foam sheet to give the flowers some body. 

I'm just loving the Pistachio Pudding and Pear Pizzazz together, I think they really play off each other so well.  The dashed line is just a nice simple detail around the outside edge of the card. 


The itty bitty flowers are stamped with the Petite Petals flower and just the middle punched out. I really like doing this as it just seems to blend and tie the card together that extra little bit. 

Lots of little leaves finish it off with some pearls for a finishing touch.


Inside is just another bit of a sentimen and a few more flowers. I used the stylus to add some shape bit left the pearls off so that it didn't bulk up the inside of the card. 

Happy Stampin',


3 comments: