Sunday 23 March 2014

Simple Sunday - Fresh Meadow

Hello! 

I'm having a very nice relaxed weekend! Its gonig to be a busy full on week so I'm just trying to enjoy some calm before! Now, I've got a simple spring time card for you today.  


Stamp Set: Morning Meadow
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Gingham Garden
Punch: Pansy, 1 3/4" Circle
Embellishments: Candy Dots

Tip for getting the circle centred, punch out a circle from some scrappy paper and add a little bit of adhesive - it doesn't have to be much, just enough to hold it in place. Position the circle where you want it, tack it in place and then you can punch with certainty that you're not going to mess up your designer paper. 


I'm really enjoying the clean, fresh springtime feel this card is exuding. The Morning Meadow hostess set has several sentiments in it so you could easily make this card in a few colour variations and even different sentiments too! 

I chose to use some candy dots because I didn't want chunky sparkles on my card. Its just the perfect little accent and is much more post friendly too! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment