Friday 7 March 2014

Clover CQC231

Hello! 

Happy Friday! Today is shaping up to be a bit of a busy day - I am invigillating, cooking and cleaning for Auntie Lil and then have some lovely ladies coming over this evening for card club. This month's stamp set is Happy Watercolor - its a really pretty set and we're going to make some very pretty cards! Looking forward to crafting with them.

Here's a new Colour Q challenge...


I didn't have Glorious Green so I thought Garden Green was the closest match.

I was actually really inspired by the image in this colour palette picture, so I went to work...


Stamp Set: Label Love
Ink: Basic Black, Garden Green, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Garden Green, Gumball Green
Big Shot: Woodgrain TIEF, Floral Fusion
Embellishments: Large Rhinestones

I was really careful to just ink up the sentiment in the Label Love stamp - it just seemed the the perfect size and font!


I drew around the largest of the four petal flowers for an outline. The green go in the centre and a big rhinestone. I hand drew a stem and added a single petal from the Floral Fusion for the leaves.

Happy Stampin',

4 comments:

  1. I love how you drew your inspiration from the wonderful flowers on the photo! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Amanda - I love the simplicity of those blooms...such a gorgeous take on the colours. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Amanda, your card looks like the photo! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete