Friday 7 February 2014

When Skies Are Gray...

Hello!
Busy day today, house work, grocery shopping, finishing organising card club cards and materials for tonight. I've also got to go do Aunty Lil's housework and dinner too! 

The weather has been doing crazy things lately so I thought this little number was perfect...


Stamp Set: See Ya Later (SAB)
Ink: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Punch: Cupcake Builder, 3/4" Circle, Boho Blossom, Owl Builder
Other: White Embossing Powder

Love this little sentiment! The stamp actually comes with a little cloud and smiley sun with it but I thought it'd be cute to make my own version with punches. I used the negative from the cupcake frosting as a mask to make some light and fluffy sponged clouds! 


I bet you're wondering how I made those raindrops?! Its the little heart from the owl builder punch cut in half. It makes perfectly shaped little rain drops! Neat trick, huh? 

Hope you enjoyed this happy little number. Stop by tomorrow for something else creative! 

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment