Wednesday 26 February 2014

Love-ly Birthday

Hello there! 

Its been another busy day sewing and so on around here and blogging slipped my mind again. 

I had an epic 11 hours sleep last night! (I was in bed before 9pm!!) So in general today has been a good day. My friend, Sam, popped over for a coffee too which was lovely. Only thing that's tinged today with annoyance was a phone call back from the camera shop - they've looked at the lens and it needs a new motor....expensive!!! Argh!

Anyway, I have a pretty little card from January's card club for you today. Its very similar to a card I shared a few weeks ago. 


Stamp Set: Language of Love, Express Yourself
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer
Punch: Small Heart, Owl Builder, Decorative Label
Other: White Gel Pen

So this is a dead simple card but I just wanted to share that now Valentine's Day is over, you shouldn't shove this stamp set to the back of your shelves to gather dust until next year...this set doesn't just have to be for Valentine's or love cards...don't you think it makes a cute little birthday card too? Any so cheery!  


Love the little pops of bright red against the cool pastels. 

Hope you enjoyed this super quick card today. Now I have to get to bed - super packed day tomorrow - invigillating, cleaning and cooking at Auntie Lil's and Bible study....plus most likely more sewing and some card making too! 

Happy Stampin', 

No comments:

Post a Comment