Wednesday 12 February 2014

I Accept

Hi! 

There's just time to show you one more loved up card before Valentine's Day. This card, like many of the other valentines I've shown you could totally be used for other occasions - like mine, I've used it as a wedding acceptance by simply switching up the sentiment! 


Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Punch: Owl Builder
Other: White Gel Pen

Just a really simple card along the same lines as several of the other cards I've been making of late! Love the look of the floating hearts and its great that they don't have to be straight, and overlapping looks better too! The cut out hearts add extra dimension too so the card isn't quite so flat! These two colours are stretched a little further with the stamping off technique to get the different shades! (Just love that technique)


I added some sparkle with some owl builder hearts floating. 

Now I don't have a wedding acceptance stamp so it fell on my cursive handwriting for the sentiment (who ever said cursive wasn't an essential life skill!?!). If you're not confident, I'd suggest practising it a few times on some scrap paper, then write it lightly with a soft pencil on the card. You can then trace over the writing with your coloured pen and rub out the pencil after!

Hope you enjoyed this card, catch me again tomorrow with something else pretty!

Happy Stampin', 

No comments:

Post a Comment