Wednesday 29 January 2014

Crazy Mixed Up Love

 Hello! 

So, Valentine's day is only a couple of weeks away I thought I should show you another of the little cards I made. 


Stamp Set: Crazy Mixed Up Love
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pool Party
Cardstock: Whisper White
Punch: Hexagon
Embellishments: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

So I know this isn't as versatile as some of the other Valentines I've made but it is fun! When I saw this stamp set it really amused me, the images were really fun and cute and paired up with a great mixture of sentiments. This set would be so cute for making up some mini love notes to stick in your husband's or kiddies' lunch boxes. It would be sure to brighten anyone's day to find one of these!

 If you really wanted to switch up this card, you could easily stamp a happy birthday on a banner over where the "mine" is stamped, so there's a little option! 

I made a honeycomb effect with the hexagon punch - the dashed line detail in the empty honeycombs just finishes it off really nicely!


The bee stamp only stamped the black stripes so I carefully used a stampin' write marker to colour in the daffodil stripes.

The photos don't do this card justice. The wings are beautiful - glittery and the crystam effects make the wings super glossy! 

Have a beautiful day!

Happy Stampin',

2 comments: