Thursday 7 February 2013

It's All About The Pattern!

Hi there! 

I've got a really quick card for you today using the Sale-A-Bration set, Patterned Occasions - totally loving this set!


Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions, Alehambra (wheel)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Corner Rounder
Big Shot: Labels Framelits
Extras: Occasions Pierce Pack

Totally love the pattern from the Alehambra wheel - I think it works well with the pattern on the elephant! I also cracked out my sponges again (haven't used them much recently) to give a little colour to the edge of the labels framelit. I also added the paper piercing  inside the framelit for another little added detail. 

This would be a fun card that would work with any of the stamps in the Patterned Occasions set. Isn't it great when you find a layout that works again and again!?! Less thinking is sometimes the way forward! 

I've got a couple more cards with the Patterned Occasions for you tomorrow, so please do come back to see them! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x



1 comment: