Monday 4 February 2013

Hearts Shaker Card!

Morning!

So I totally meant to blog a bit over the weekend, but as you might have been able to tell, that didn't happen! It was nice however to have a little more relaxed weekend, even if I did spend much of it in bed nursing headaches. 

So the new Spring/Summer Catalogue released on February 1st! How exciting! Have you seen it yet? Oh my, there are so very many gorgeous things in there - so, so hard to choose what to get - so yeah I probably got too much. Much more than I was intending but hey, it was all so pretty! (I think I'm a complete magpie for paper and stamps!)

I have a heart themed card for you today, I actually made this one a few weeks ago for a challenge on another blog and I forgot to photo and post it in time - this seems to be the story of my life! 



Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party
Cardstock: Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Window Sheet
Punch: Owl Builder
Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Buttons: Itty Bitty
Baker's Twine: Pool Party

There's window sheet covering the hole in the white cardstock and a ton of hearts (from the owl punch) underneath. The depth behind the window is made up using the long edge strip from the dimensionals all the way around all four sides - seals everything in and gives the depth for the hearts to flutter down! 

Wouldn't it be fun to stick other thing in a window like this too?! What about sparkly glitter!?! :D 

Have a fabulous Monday! 

Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment