Friday 9 November 2012

small and simple!

I thought today I'd show you a really easy and tiny card I used for my thank you notes to my customers last month! Cards don't always have to be big and complicated, sometimes its enough to just make a small (7cm square) card! 


Thank You Butterfly

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Punch: Elegant Butterfly
Accessories: Rhinestone 
Extras: Essentials Pierce Pack

So the butterfly is stamped and punched - love the co-ordination of Stampin' Up!'s stamps and punches - they make life so much easier!! To frame the butterfly I used the new essentials pierce pack to paper pierce a oval onto the card. I added a sentiment and a rhinestone to finish off! 

Hope you enjoyed a quick card today! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment