Thursday 4 October 2012

simple and elegant christmas cards?

So I've been thinking about Christmas a lot lately and in particular Christmas cards! So some of you will be thinking, I can't make 60 (or more!!) Christmas cards by hand. Well, I've come up with a couple simple designs that are totally do-able on mass production! 



Stamp Set: Come to Bethlehem (It was the Merry Christmas I had on hand - a different one would do!!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade/Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red/Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
DSP: Candlelight Christmas
Punch: Postage Stamp


Stamp Set: Come to Bethlehem
Carstock: Very Vanilla
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Punch: Postage Stamp
Accessories: Rhinestone

I chose these designs because they look really cute but I promise you are so, so simple to do!! 

Literally they are punched with the postage stamp punch (although the scallop square punch would look really cute too). Then they were popped onto the card with a dimensional and a sentiment was stamped below! 

Of course if you wanted to you could further embellish these designs with buttons, brads, ribbon... make them your own with whatever extra bits you have lying around!

If you like the look of a super cute and simple card like this why not get in touch and I would be happy to help you pick out a few things to help you on your way to making elegant, quick and inexpensive Christmas cards for all your friends and family! 

Have a great day! 

Amanda xo

4 comments:

  1. Just my sort of card, Amanda. I might just be pinching that idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and such a great idea to showcase easy to assemble cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Easy to assemble is just what everyone needs for Christmas! x

      Delete