Monday 21 May 2012

creative elements

Just a quick little post today with a card I made using the Creative Elements stamp set that I borrowed from Rhoda while she was down last month. 


Hello

Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Concord Crush
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Pearls

A really simple card here, I stamped the flourish and then coloured it in so it would stand out a bit more. The flower was stamped and cut out in gradually smaller layered and then layered on top of one another for a more 3D effect. I used my own handwriting for the sentiment in the label and added a few pearls for decoration. 

Thanks for popping by,

Have a wonderful Monday! 

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. Love the swirly vines with that gorgeous layered flower! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete