Thursday 3 May 2012

50th anniversary - card 5

I thought it was about time I showed you another of the 50th anniversary cards I was working on a month or so ago. Here's the one I made for myself to give the happy couple!



50th anniversary flower flurry

Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor
Ink: Soft Suede, Versa Mark
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Punch: Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty
Big Shot: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Accessories: Pearls
Extras: Gold Emboss Powder, Champagne Shimmer Mist

Nothing massively ground breaking here, gold embossed and cut numbers in the frame from Everything Eleanor. I then added loads of little flowers and pearls. And finally some shimmer mist to to give it that shimmer sparkle! 

Hope you enjoyed it, why not leave me a comment?!

Happy Stampin',

Amanda x


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the flowers w/ pearls are such a great combination for embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm on a bit of a pearl craze at the moment! Can't get enough of them! They are great for the centre of flowers aren't they!?! xx

      Delete