Saturday 28 April 2012

simply stampin' challenge week 57

Hi there everyone! Well I've had a rubish cold this week and therefore just about managed to do the housework nd general bits and bobs that I NEED to do so no energy for blogging this week. Sorry, I do have mountains of stuff to show you all, honestly!
Anyway its Simply Stampin' time again. This week's challenge is a theme, which is...

Perfect Pairs

I've got to say when I sat down pretty late on Thursday night to try and put something together, I was really NOT at all inspired! I didn't know what I was going to do, so I hope you like what I ended up with.


Me & You Hearts

Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts, Tea Shoppe
Ink: Real Red, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Accessories: Real Red Button
Thread: Whisper White Baker's Twine

So as I said, I wasn't inspired but I had the Tea Shoppe set out (in the new Summer mini releases May 1st!) and I saw the stamp set that says tea for two, me and you and I thought the me and you kind of links in with the pairs - thought it would make a cute anniversary card. So I stamped that portion on the stamp and cut it out, stamped a few hearts and assembled. I added a little bit of the scallop dot border punch to just fill in the area a bit and "ground" the hearts a tad. Finally I chopped off some of the bottom of the card and added a button. 

Hope you like this and it fits in with the theme enough. I know its a pretty loose interpretation of the theme!  Look forward to reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by,

Amanda xx

2 comments:

  1. Very clean and beautiful card! I think your sentiment is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete