Friday 17 February 2012

owls!

Yesterday was my friend Kathryn's birthday. I thought I'd show you her card! 


Spice Cake Owls

Stamp Set: n/a
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party
DSP: Spice Cake
Punch: Owl Builder, Itty Bitty
Accessories: Pearls, Crystal Effects

Isn't it darling?! The owl builder punch punches out all the bits you need to make these adorable little owls. I added some Spice Cake DSP in there to make them extra cute and finished them off with some little flowers, pearls and crystal effects. 

I hope you liked this little creation. It was made especially for Kat as she loves owls! 

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo



6 comments:

  1. Your owls are just adorable. I'm sure your friend loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love it, maybe I will get a frame for it and put it up in the littlie's room! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe that would be sweet! Maybe you will have more owls coming your way! :P

      Delete
  3. These are so sweet! I love the different DSP on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thought they would look better with some pattern in them rather than just all plain old cardstock! x

      Delete