Thursday 13 October 2011

doilies

here's a bit more of a rustic style card using the Delicate Doilies stamp set. I used the colour scheme from the Simply Stampin' Challenge a couple weeks ago - Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip to create this card. I am really loving this colour palette, such lovely rich earthy colours! 


Hello There Doilies

Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies
Ink: Versamark, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
Embossing: Clear Powder
Punches: Modern Label
Accessories: Pearls 
Extras: Sponge

I stamped the larger doily in versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I inked over the top of it with Pear Pizzazz and them stamped and embossed a few more smaller doilies and inked up with Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip. I punched out the Modern Label and hand wrote the sentiment. To finish it off I couldn't help but add some pearls! I'm going through pearls like crazy these days! 

Please do leave a comment, I love hearing what you think!

Tomorrow I have something new for you using another new stamp set...its totally gorgeous and one of my new favourites! (even more so than delicate doilies!! Hard to imagine I'm sure!)

Happy Stampin',

Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment