Saturday 27 August 2011

simply stampin' challenge, week 22

This week's challenge is a Sketch! With no further introduction, because its VERY late, I haven't packed yet and I'm off on holiday in the morning, here is the sketch and card for this week! 




Hello Autumnal Flowers

Stamp Set: Basic Phrases, Greenhouse Garden
Ink: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Versamark
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Pearls
Extras: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Corner Rounder

Very simple, I stamped three flowers in the background overlapping one another, and then stamped and embossed some more flowers, cut them out. I did a long line of piercer dots along side the 3 flowers and then added the embossed flowers over top. Lastly I stamped the sentiment, added some pearls and rounded the corners! 

I hope you were inspired by this card and head over to the Simply Stampin' Challenge blog to see the other design team's creations and enter yourself! Don't forget that the added bonus of the Forest Friends stamp set is still up for grabs to all who submit an entry...worth getting the creative juices going for because they are just too cute for words! Please do leave a comment.

Apologies again for such a rushed blog entry this week....summer is almost over and then I promise to get back on track and give everything more time! I an just rushing like crazy at the moment. Still trying to get my cousin's wedding present finished for Monday...eek! 

Hugs,

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment