Tuesday 12 July 2011

give it some love!

The second of my 3 farewell cards for women leaving a women's Bible Committee. This one is for a lady who is getting married in August. She is from the Caribbean and will be moving back to the Caribbean with her new husband. 


Best Wishes Hearts

Stamp Set: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Regal Rose, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose Textured
Punches: Modern Label
Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Pink Button (non-SU), Linen Thread
Extras: Sponge, Brown Pen, Dimensionals

Another really simple card, a bunch of hearts stamped and layered up on top of one another. I added a torn piece of textured Regal Rose cardstock and Early Espresso ribbon to the top. In the bottom right hand corner I hand wrote the sentiment on a modern label punch and then sponged the edges with Regal Rose to help it blend in with the rest of the card! 

Hope you like it! I think its definitely very cute! 

Hugs, 

Amanda 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment