Monday 21 March 2011

bleach stamping and botanical blooms

So just a quick one this morning, I hope you are all having a good Monday... here it is!


Be Kind Blooms 



Be Kind Blooms

Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Extras: Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

These cards were CASEd from a sample shown in a old Sale-A-Bration leaflet I found online, as this stamp set was a SAB set a couple years ago. I am really loving it! (I'd suggest the Fast and Fabulous Hostess only set for a current similar stamp set! I only used the outlines, one of the 2 steps from this two step stamping set, here. The card is very minimal in style and is finished off with a simple sweet line of paper pierced holes. 



Bleached Blooms

Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms, All Year Cheer II
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Ink: Tesco's thick beach
Extras: 1" circle punch, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, paper towel

This is my first attempt at bleach stamping! Its so easy and very fun! I poured some bleach onto a paper towel to make a bleach ink pad and then inked up my stamps with the bleach. When you stamp it will look clear for a moment and then gradually the image with begin to show as the colour on the cardstock is literally bleached out in front of your eyes! Just make sure you very thoroughly wash your stamp afterwards!

Hope you enjoyed this super quick post this morning. Catch you later! 

Amanda xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My all time favourite set! Growing Green is similar too and I've just fallen in love with it! How much did you enjoy the bleach stamping?! It's so exciting and is different on every colour of card! Love the design, it shows off the set brilliantly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I loved bleach stamping although it did make my room really smell and got a bit of a headache! I now know I need to do this in a well ventilated area! lol!

    ReplyDelete